Monday, November 4, 2013

It's potty time!


Mary has been potty training for about two weeks and has done a great job. She was much easier than Matthew to introduce to the potty. I don't know if that is just a girl/boy difference but I do know it is a blessing.

We began by using a little training potty. In which she wanted to use the BIG potty. So I purchased a small Minnie Mouse training potty seat for the big potty. It did not fit the regular seat correctly and was wobbly so she became unsure of using the big potty. 

I had remembered seeing a toilet seat with both a training seat and regular seat made together and knew that is what I wanted. I sent Shane on a hunt for it and he delivered! 

I have never been so excited about a toilet seat!!! We installed it in less than 4 minutes, it was super easy. 

I am ready to say "Goodbye diapers!" 

Of coarse I have a picture of the Bemis Training Toilet Seat.

Blessings, Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment