Wednesday, April 18, 2012

10 Things I Am Thankful for on 04/18/2012

1. My sweet baby girl turned 6 months yesterday! Wow, how time flies and thankful for every second!

2. Tomorrow my sweet "baby" boy registers for kindergarten! I am teary-eyed thankful!!!

3. my hard-working sweet husband!

4. Decaf-sweet tea

5. the sweet smell of flowers blooming everywhere outside.

6. sweet sleep! Proverbs 3:24-If you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.

7.  God's Word! Psalm 119:103-How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth! (My Bible APP read the 'Bible in a year' plan)

8. Watching all of the sweet little boys playing T-ball together! So fun(ny) to watch!

9. Sweet fellowship with friends!

10. the sweet sound of Mary baby "talking".

I think it is going to be a sweet day!

No comments:

Post a Comment