Friday, January 20, 2012

10 Things I am thankful for 1/20/2012.

1. Sweet baby cheeks (both sets) lol!

2. My Bible app (reading through the Bible in a year) I have started reading when I am up feeding Mary. The only quite time I get.

3. Friends that check up on me when Shane is traveling.

4. When Matthew sings "Jesus Loves Me" to Mary. So sweet!

5. apple cranberry juice

6. FaceTime on my iPhone (being able to talk/see Shane while he has been in Barcelona, Spain has been wonderful)

7. Sweet baby carrots yum!

8. My sweet 3 month old sleeping 8hrs through the night WOW. Matthew was like 7 or 8 months before he slept through the night. Praise the Lord!

9. My church family

10. A wonderful marriage! Through good times and bad times it only makes our marriage stronger. And I give God all the glory for that!!!


"This I command you, that you love one another." (John 15:17 NASB)

No comments:

Post a Comment