Friday, December 9, 2011

10 things I am thankful for on 12/09/2011

1. My 7 week old sleeping almost through the night! Wow!

2. Decaffeinated sweet tea

3. My hubby and son spending time together.

4. Decorating the tree as a family.

5. The "Blogger" app for my phone

6. Firehouse subs (steak &cheese)yum!

7. Our nativity set

8. Good company.

9. My sweet baby Jesus that came to this earth to save me from my sins;
even though I do not deserve it.

10. The smell of Christmas candles.


Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger." Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, "Glory to God in the highest heaven,
and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests." (Luke 2:11-14 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment