Friday, March 4, 2011

Catching Up On My Blog

I really wanted to catch-up on my blogging. I thought I had it all figured out. Shane is on a 10 day trip to South Africa for a site view and training for the upcoming summer mission project. I thought I will have plenty of time to blog. Little did I realize, all the pictures and activities I wanted to share; are still on my memory card. Which is now residing in Cape Town, South Africa with my sweet husband. Needless to say I wont be doing that much blogging about the some of the things we have down over the past 2 months, but I do have a few little surprise blogs to come. And when Shane returns with my camera and memory card I will be able to share some pictures of South Africa too.

I hope you are having a wonderful day, Please keep Shane and Mrs. Kelly in your prayers over the next ten days.
God Bless!

Here is a picture of Shane from his first visit to South Africa in 2009.

Here is the link to the IWC SOUTH AFRICA GEORGE 2011 Facebook page.




No comments:

Post a Comment