Thursday, February 10, 2011

Trying to be a Betty Crocker?

Ok, So I'm going to be honest and say that I am not the best cook or even a good cook/baker. When I cook I'm more like a scientist in the kitchen. I don't use a measure much, I am always adding different ingredients, so I do not cook the same dish twice usually.

On that note: Monday I was in the kitchen most of the day cooking/baking. And I did do so bad this time.

I made three desserts: Strawberry shortcake cups, Oreo cookie layered cup and mini cupcakes.

I really took my time and I was actually a little impressed with myself. I took a few pictures but not of every step because I kept forgetting. So here It is....


Mini cupcakes with homemade cream cheese icing... yummy







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Layered Strawberry Shortcake- light and fluffy!






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Layered Chocolate Oreo Cup- yum!

 






1 comment: