Thursday, November 25, 2010

10 Things I'm Thankful for 11/25/2010

  1. Getting up before everyone else.
  2. Coffee with hazelnut creamer
  3. Beautiful fall leaves
  4. 80 degree weather on Thanksgiving ?
  5. God's Word-
    "Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth. Worship the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations."              -Psalm 100 
  6.  My Boys(Shane & Matthew)
  7. Dressing (in which I will partake of some time today)
  8. Family& Friends
  9. Hot shower
  10. MY SALVATION!
I have so much to be thankful for. Thank is why I have to narrow it done to 10 each day. Lots of love and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment